L-1 Visa- L-1A Visa and L-1B Visa

L 1 Visa in Vancouver, BC

The Canadia immigration lawyer in U.S. visa category is the best visa category for Canadian businesses that have a successful Canadian operation and want to transfer employees to a U.S. business either controlled by Canadian business or similar to the owners of Canadian business.

The relevant form is the I-129 and those sections of the form are applicable for the L visa. The form is only a small part of the application and we will process all additional paperwork with the immigration office on your behalf.